Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't Occupy! Get Involved!

My apologies on the delay in posting. There have been developments in the life of this here father/citizen-blogger. As you may have garnered from my blog, I have an interest in political discussions AND I am a proponent of individual responsibility.

Because I love my city, and because of my interests, I prefer NOT to Occupy Anything, but rather to work within the systems and structures that have already been established.  As such, I applied for a number of civic boards recently and just found out that I was appointed to the Development Appeals Board.

I am excited about this posting as it will give me an opportunity to serve my city. As a servant of the city, I endeavour to make decisions that best reflect the opinions of the people I serve.  To that end, I've created a little survey that I would really appreciate your participation in.  It serves no marketing goal.  I have nothing to sell. I simply want to gauge how the average Saskatoonian feels about the current state of affairs in our city.

So, please take 5 minutes (honest...it's only 10 questions), and click on the below link to take the survey. I don't need your name--I just want your voice.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment